International Journal Of Spine is a nonprofit, Self-funded body. To keep our Journal open access and to make it available free of charge, the authors and the organisation share the responsibility. The article processing charges are
shared by the authors and the organisation. For every article publication, the authors will be charged INR 3500 (for papers from India) and 150 USD (for international submissions) as article processing fees. This will be used for processing the articles, proofing, copyediting, and online hosting. There are no charges for submission and peer review and processing charges are to be paid only if the article is accepted for publication. There are no charges for submission and peer review.
Payment for articles from India – Netbanking, Demand draft, Cheque [please do not use PayPal (credit card options)
Payment for articles from outside India – Paypal (credit card), Netbanking.
1. Demand Draft or Cheque
Sending a demand draft or a cheque of INR in name of ‘Orthopaedic Research Group’ payable at Mumbai.
Send it by post to
Indian Orthopaedic Research Group.
A-203, Manthan Apts, Shreesh CHS,
Hajuri road, Near Thane RTO, Wagle Estate,
Thane [W]. Thane, Maharashtra, India.
Pin code– 400604
2. Online Payment using Credit Debit card/Netbanking through Netbanking for payment from India
This transaction is through a secure payment gateway: PayUmoney
3. Payment By using Credit Cards (through PayPal) NOT For Payment From India
This is a very simple procedure of payment using credit cards.
Payment to be made to email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are new to Paypal follow the instructions below:
- Once you click on Pay Now, a PayPal sign-up panel will open.
- Select [Sign Up].
- On the next panel Select YOUR country.
- Enter your details.
- Will require to enter credit card details. [This will be approved by phone call and email.]
- With this, you will be good to go for payment using credit and debit cards.
- It’s a safe and secure method and is applicable to many online payments and commerce.
4. Direct transfer by net banking to the below account details: For both Indian and International Articles.
Bank Account Name – Orthopaedic Research Group
Bank Account Number – 50239285051
Bank – Indian Bank
Bank IFSC code – IDIB000T552
BIC Code of the bank-
Branch – Thane Branch
Branch Address – 408, PrakashRAKASH Bhavan Gokhale Road, Naupada, Thane, Maharashtra, India.
Special Notice: Instead of the IBAN number use the IFSC code given above for International Wire Transfers.
In case of any queries, please contact us at email@example.com